The Catawba County Capital Campaign Review Committee (CRC) formed in 2008 as a collaborative effort of the local philanthropic community. The CRC process is voluntary; its goal is to support the efforts of our non-profit organizations by reviewing, endorsing, and scheduling major capital fundraising campaigns.
The primary goal is to support the efforts of Catawba County non-profit organizations by reviewing, endorsing and scheduling major capital fundraising campaigns. These are defined as capital, endowment, or debt reduction campaigns during a specific time period, with a goal of raising $500,000 or more.
- March 10, 2018
- November 10, 2018
For a copy of the 2018 application, please email Colby Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to apply
Qualifying capital campaigns coming before the committee can include the following:
- Purchase of real estate for the purpose of building or renovating new facilities
- Construction or renovation of facilities on real estate already owned by the organization
- Renovation or additions to existing property
- Any fundraising efforts, including those seeking Endowment Funds, that fit the definition of a major campaign as described.
Those organizations not generally eligible for review include hospitals, universities or colleges/higher education centers, churches, synagogues, mosques and/or affiliated organizations, education institutions/government entities.
Requirements to be included in your application submission packet:
- 501c3 Status Letter
- Application Narrative, not to exceed three (3) pages
- Completed Capital Campaign Budget
- Strategic Long Range Plan & Mission Statement
- Current Board of Directors list
- Completed IRS Form 990 and most recent external audit report
- Current year operating budget