The Duplin Foundation for Youth Advancement is currently accepting grant requests.
Funds are available for nonprofit organizations that focus on youth in Duplin County. Applications are available beginning July 1. Visit this page for information about applying. The deadline for submitting applications is noon Aug. 2.
The mission of the Duplin Foundation for Youth Advancement is to inspire Duplin County citizens to make lasting and meaningful contributions to our community that benefit our children. Priority is given to proposals that incorporate a holistic approach and seek to:
- Motivate youth to stay and succeed in school
- Foster positive youth-adult engagement through mentoring
- Strengthen gang awareness and prevention efforts
- Promote participation in philanthropy
- Provide leadership opportunities and employment skills training
- Increase likelihood of a successful transition to adulthood
- Develop financial literacy
- Encourage engagement in community service
- Promote mental and physical health and well-being