The board of advisors of the Franklin County Community Foundation announces mini-grant awards from its education fund, according to Diane Fleming, mini-grants education chair.
This year’s recipients included:
- Bunn Elementary for Getting our Wiggles Out, At Their Fingertips and We Love Math!
- Cedar Creek Middle for Science Coming Alive and A Taste of History
- Cross Creek Charter for Stand Up For Music
- Franklinton Elementary for Seuss Sock Puppet Stories
- Laurel Mill Elementary for Aliens Have Kidnapped Our Principal
Fleming thanked the community for support of the Franklin County Community Foundation. “These grants are important to our local schools and community as a whole,” she said. “This is an excellent opportunity for our teachers to get funding for their classroom projects.”