The board of advisors of the Granville County Community Foundation announces its 2014 grant awards from its community grantmaking fund, totaling $19,000, according to Janet Slaughter, board president.
This year’s nonprofit recipients include:
- Area Congregations in Ministry
- Autism Society of NC, Inc.
- Granville County Extension Volunteer Association
- Granville County Historical Society Museum
- Henderson Community Concert Association
- Prevent Blindness NC
- Remnant Community Development Corporation
- St Cyprian's Episcopal Church
- The Humane Society of Granville County
- Union Chapel Missionary Baptist Church Outreach Ministry
Slaughter thanked the community for support of the Granville Community Foundation. “These grants are important to our community and our quality of life,” she said. “Critical programs would not be possible without the generosity of many individuals and organizations that have supported Granville County’s community fund.”