The board of advisors of the Johnston County Community Foundation announces $40,000 in local grant awards from its community grantmaking fund, according to Margaret Dinubila, board president.
This year’s nonprofit recipients include:
- Autism Society of North Carolina
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County
- Clayton Cultural Arts Foundation - Clayton Youth Theater
- Community & Senior Services of Johnston County, Inc.
- Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines
- Johnston County Animal Protection League, Inc.
- Johnston County Arts Council, Inc.
- Johnston County Industries, Inc.
- Johnston County YMCA
- Johnston County Youth Services, Inc.
- Me Fine Foundation, Inc.
- Partnership for Children of Johnston County
- Pretty In Pink Foundation
- Prevent Blindness North Carolina
- Reach Out and Read
- With Love from Jesus Ministries
Dinubila thanked the community for its support of the Johnston County Community Foundation. “These grants are important to our community and our quality of life,” she said. “Critical programs would not be possible without the generosity of many individuals and organizations that have supported Johnston County’s community fund.”