NCCF is delighted to administer the Nan Ogburn Cullman Education Endowment for Johnston County schools. The endowment was established through the estate of the late Nan Cullman, a Johnston County native who led an extraordinary life as a professional singer, civic leader in Westchester, NY and worldwide traveler and explorer.
The Nan Ogburn Cullman Education Endowment supports public education in Johnston County in the areas of art, travel and leadership. For the 2018 cycle, online applications are open only to Smithfield-Selma High School teachers and staff. Applicants may apply for up to $10,000. The application cycle is open Feb. 15, 2018, to March 15, 2018, at noon. Online applications will be available beginning Feb. 15 here.
- Max grant amount of $10,000
- Applications are limited to Smithfield-Selma High School full-time teachers and staff; students are not eligible
- Program areas: arts, travel and/or leadership
- Grants will be awarded no sooner than mid-May 2018
- Grant funds must be expended by June 30, 2019
- Applications accepted Feb. 15 to March 15 with a noon deadline on March 15