The Macon County Community Foundation recently celebrated its 2016 grantees at the Mountaintop Wine Shoppe in Highlands. Board members, grantees and guests gathered to learn more about the impact local nonprofits are having on Macon County. This year’s grants were awarded to the following nonprofits:
- Blue Ridge Mountains Health Project, Inc.
- Children's Hope Alliance
- Fontana Regional Library
- Highlands Biological Foundation, Inc.
- Hospice House Foundation of WNC
- KIDS Place
- Literacy Council of Highlands, Inc.
- Macon TRACS, Inc.
- Mountain Mediation Services
- Prevent Blindness North Carolina
- REACH of Macon County, Inc.
- Smoky Mountain Pregnancy Care Center
- The Bascom
- The Counseling and Psychotherapy Center of Highlands
A huge thanks to Davis, Kelly and Colleen at the Mountaintop Wine Shoppe and Lupoli Construction for hosting and sponsoring!