The North Carolina Community Foundation is pleased to announce the return of the Chairman’s Challenge for the fifth year in a row. We’re proud to continue the campaign's pivotal mission to help build local affiliate foundation’s community grantmaking funds to continue meeting needs.
The Chairman’s Challenge is making a difference. Over the last four years, more than $1 million has been raised for local grantmaking in communities we serve across the state.
Every gift made to a participating affiliate foundation’s community grantmaking fund in November will receive a proportional share of a challenge match made possible by the generosity of anonymous donors.
We invite you to support a local community close to your heart through the Chairman’s Challenge. Gifts made from Nov. 1 - Nov. 30 are eligible.
How can you support the Chairman’s Challenge?
- You can give online by clicking here.
- You can write a check and mail it to NCCF’s Chairman’s Challenge, 3737 Glenwood Ave., Suite 460, Raleigh, NC 27612. Please note the affiliate you are supporting in the memo line.
Why is this important?
- Local dollars stay local. All contributions to a local affiliate foundation’s community grantmaking fund support that community’s needs.
- The people who know a community best – our affiliate board members – decide how these grants will be allocated, working to best leverage resources.
- Long-term sustainability is being built and real change is being affected by helping community grantmaking capacity grow.
For questions and concerns, please contact NCCF Vice President Beth Boney Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 256-6932.