Nondisclosure of confidential information:
Through the normal course of its work, the North Carolina Community Foundation’s board and staff may be exposed to confidential information about donors. The NCCF’s board and staff pledge to keep totally confidential all non-public information of a sensitive nature pertaining to donors. Specifically:
- The NCCF does not provide or sell donor contact information to any outside source.
- The NCCF does not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- The NCCF protects donors’ rights to privacy and anonymity. Those wishing anonymity need only communicate this request to any NCCF staff member.
- The NCCF takes every reasonable step and caution to ensure that information technology systems cannot be invaded by unauthorized users.
- Those included on email distribution lists may opt-out at any time by notifying the NCCF through a number of identifiable and convenient channels linked to our e-communications channels.
For more information about the NCCF or its privacy policies for donors, please contact us or call 919-828-4387.
Privacy for other constituents:
Through the normal course of its work, the North Carolina Community Foundation’s board and staff may also be exposed to confidential information about other categories of constituents, including grantseekers, grantees and other individuals or organizations. The NCCF’s board and staff also pledge to keep totally confidential all non-public information of a sensitive nature for these constituents. The same criteria and level of privacy listed above for donors applies to these groups as well.