NCCF's Women’s Fund of North Carolina seeks to award about $13,000 in grants to organizations supporting women and families across NC. The online grants cycle in 2017 opens July 7 and closes at NOON Aug. 8. Grants amounts typically range from $1,000 to $3,000. Organizations that will be considered will meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must request funding for services or programs that support women and/or families, with particular emphasis on women’s health and leadership issues.
- Applicants must serve residents in counties within NCCF’s affiliate network.
- Applicants must be recognized by the IRS as 501c3 public charities to apply.
- Faith-based organizations may apply for funding to support social outreach and charitable service programs to benefit the community-at-large.
- Applicants must offer programs and services without discrimination on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
If your organization operates as a 501c3 public charity via a fiscal agent, you must include, in your application’s supporting documentation, a letter from the fiscal agent organization that verifies the relationship and includes when the relationship was established.
Grants are not awarded for:
- Annual fund or capital campaigns
- Political purposes or lobbying
- Activities that are restricted to members of a particular faith community or promote a specific religious doctrine
- Loans or reimbursements
- Re-granting by the applicant organization
If your organization meets these criteria and you would like to apply, click here to access our online system.
Questions? Please contact director of grants and scholarships, Leslie Ann Jackson at lajackson@