NCCF Statewide Women's Fund awards 2015 grants
The total awarded to five organizations was $13,000.
Receiving 2015 grants were:
- Albemarle Hopeline Inc. in Elizabeth City;
- Communities in Schools of Lee County for the SPRINT Club;
- Oasis, Inc. in Boone for crisis intervention services for rural victims of domestic violence and sexual assault;
- Domestic Violence Shelter and Services in Wilmington for domestic violence shelter empowerment groups;
- Peacemakers in Rocky Mount for the Freedom School.
NCCF Statewide Women’s Fund awards 2014 grants
The total awarded to the six organizations was $11,500.
Receiving $3,000 each were:
- Kids First, Inc., Elizabeth City
- The Family Violence prevention Center, Inc. (dba Interact, Raleigh)
Receiving $1,500 each were:
- Domestic Violence Shelter and Services, Wilmington
- Hospitality House, Boone
- United Community Ministries, Rocky Mount
Finally, $1,000 was awarded to Communities In Schools of Lee County, Sanford.
2013 grant awards
A total of $10,000 in grants was awarded in 2013. Recipients all received $2,000 and were:
- Albemarle Hopeline, Pasquotank County
- Ashe County Partnership for Children
- Catawba County Parenting Network
- Church on the Rise Peacemakers Family Center, Rocky Mount
- Guiding Lights Caregiver Support Center, Wake County