The Watauga County Community Foundation will accept grant applications from March 1, 2024, to NOON on April 2, 2024. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted, including late submissions due to technology issues. Funds are available for qualified charitable organizations serving the local community.
Grants typically range between $500 and $5,000. In 2023, WCCF awarded $30,000 in grants through this competitive process. Learn more about past grant recipients.
Grants will be awarded from the community grantmaking fund and the:
- Armfield and Rachel Rivers Coffey Memorial Fund, which supports charitable causes in Watauga County as advised by WCCF.
- Dr. Don Saunders Endowment, which supports general charitable, educational, religious, and scientific purposes.
How to apply
WCCF is an affiliate of the North Carolina Community Foundation. Organizations must apply using NCCF’s online application system.
- Read the guidelines before you apply. Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in your application being declined.
- If this is your first time applying, follow the instructions in Training Module I to create a profile. If your organization already has an account, use your information to log in.
- Follow the instructions in Training Module II to add a grant application. Once registered, you can access more information about the application process.