We're thrilled to bring back the Chairman's Challenge for its third year in a row. We're continuing the Challenge's pivotal mission to help build participating affiliates' community grantmaking funds to help meet local needs.
This effort is making a difference. Over the last two years, more than $500,000 has been raised for grantmaking in communities we serve across the state.
We acknowledge the generosity of First Citizens Bank and other anonymous donors who have enabled us to apply a challenge match for funds that affiliates raise for their local endowments. This means that every gift made to a participating local affiliate’s community grantmaking fund in November will receive a proportional share of the challenge match grant.
We invite you to support a local community close to your heart through the Chairman’s Challenge.
How can you support the Chairman’s Challenge?
- You can give online by clicking here.
- You can write a check and send it to NCCF’s Chairman’s Challenge -- 4601 Six Forks Road, Suite 524, Raleigh, NC 27609. Please note the affiliate you are supporting in the memo line.
- Many residents in areas served by an NCCF affiliate foundation will receive letters and/or emails about the campaign, with self-addressed envelopes and information on how to give.
- Local news and social media may also carry information.
Why is this important?
- Local dollars stay local. All contributions to an affiliate’s community grantmaking fund support that community’s needs.
- The people who know a community best – our affiliate board members – decide how these grants will be allocated, working to best leverage resources.
- Helping your community’s local grantmaking capacity grow gives you an opportunity to help build long-term sustainability and to effect real change.
Participating affiliate foundations
Coastal Plain North
Coastal Plain South