The Ashe County Community Foundation will accept grant applications from March 1, 2024, to NOON on April 2, 2024. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted, including late submissions due to technology issues. Funds are available for qualified charitable organizations serving the local community.
Grants typically range from $500 to $2,000. In 2023, ACCF awarded $10,060 through this competitive process. Learn more about past grant recipients.
Grants will be awarded from the community grantmaking fund and the:
- Daniel Lee “Dan” Eldreth Memorial Endowment, which supports educational projects.
- Melinda Hamrick Children's Fund Endowment, which supports programs that benefit children in Ashe County.
- Virginia S. Hunt Fund for the Care of Animals, which supports animal welfare projects in Ashe County.
How to apply
The Ashe County Community Foundation is an affiliate of the North Carolina Community Foundation. Organizations must apply for grants using NCCF’s online application system.
- Read the guidelines before you apply. Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in your application being declined.
- If this is your first time applying, follow the instructions in Training Module I to create a profile. If your organization already has an account, use your information to log in.
- Follow the instructions in Training Module II to add a grant application. Once registered, you can access more information about the application process.