The Onslow Caring Communities Foundation will accept grant applications from March 22, 2024, to NOON on April 23, 2024. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted, including late submissions due to technology issues. Funds are available for qualified charitable organizations serving the local community.
Grants typically range from $750 to $5,000. Larger amounts will be considered for projects or initiatives with the potential to achieve significant positive impact for Onslow County. In 2023, OCCF awarded more than $95,010 in grants through this competitive process. Learn more about past grant recipients.
Grants will be awarded from the community grantmaking fund and the:
- Onslow County Youth Fund, which supports programs and activities for youth in Onslow County.
- Dallas Fred Allen Endowment, which supports organizations with services and programs benefitting animal humane treatment and animal welfare solely within Onslow County.
How to apply
OCCF is an affiliate of the North Carolina Community Foundation. Organizations must apply for grants using NCCF’s online application system. Please note that strong consideration will be given to projects that build capacity through board training, staff development, strategic planning, and efforts that promote sustainable funding for the organization. Collaborative efforts are strongly encouraged.
- Read the guidelines before you apply. Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in your application being declined.
- If this is your first time applying, follow the instructions in Training Module I to create a profile. If your organization already has an account, use your information to log in.
- Follow the instructions in Training Module II to add a grant application. Once registered, you can access more information about the application process.